FTTH Innovations F.I.G.Fibre Installation Gun
The Best In Class Handheld Cordless Air Blown Microfibre Installation Gun, For Fibre To The Home/Premises
Designed with the Drop Fibre installer in mind, the F.I.G. is a lightweight, battery-powered compact blowing gun that features an innovative and simple to use ‘no-crush’ fibre loading mechanism that prevents cable damage and wastage - in addition to saving the fibre installer valuable set up time.
It is optimised to deploy reeled ballistic microfibre up to 2.0 mm diameter in 5mm, 6mm, 7mm and 8mm microducts over distances up to 2000 metres*.
This ergonomic pistol-shaped installation gun has a unique anti-buckle feature to prevent fibre damage whilst blowing. It provides extremely efficient air delivery performance, allowing it to be used with a small air compressor producing ≥80 L./min. (2.8 CFM) at 10 bar.
Its ‘cruise control’ technology enables hands-free operation.
The LCD screen on the top of the F.I.G. displays speed, distance, pushing force and battery life.
Adjustable push control and interchangeable adaptor plates enable the F.I.G. to be quickly and easily adapted to operate on different microfibre sizes and microducts.
The F.I.G. is available individually with optional extra tripod or as complete kit including F.I.G, Compressor, Tripod and Mills Fibre Blowing Toolkit for both overhead and underground applications.
- Pushing force and speed are both easily adjustable
- Innovative simple to use microfibre cable loading mechanism prevents the microfibre from being damaged or crushed during cable loading
- Active anti-buckle and ‘no-crush’ sensing device prevents damage to the microfibre during install
- LCD screen displays speed, distance, pushing force and battery life
- Microduct outside diameters 5, 6, 7, and 8 mm can be blown into using interchangeable gaskets
- Quick-change adaptor plates enable operation on different size microducts in seconds
- Quick-release microfibre reel dispenser post
- 2 x Bosch 12v 2.0 Ah Lithium Ion batteries and 1 x 220/240v battery charger
- 1.2 mm adaptor plate set (for 1.1mm fibre cable) including gasket sets for 5mm, 6mm,7mm and 8mm microducts
- Tough, impact-resistant, weatherproof case
- Water separator, replacement drive wheel, o-rings and gaskets
- Threaded anchor point for use with optional tripod mount or optional harness attachment
Fibre Cable Diameter: Up to 2.0 mm
Microduct Diameter: 5, 6, 7, 8 mm outside diameter
Blowing Distance: Up to 2000 metres (*depending on cable type and duct integrity)
Blowing Speed: Up to 100 m/min (*depending on type of cable and duct integrity)
Pressure & Airflow: For optimum performance a portable compressor producing ≥80 L/min (2.8 CFM) at 10 bar is recommended
Hand arm vibration values: Aeq = 0.26ms/m2
Dimensions: 400 x 350 x 90 mm (with fibre reel holder and battery pack fitted)
Weight: 1.8 kg (with fibre reel holder and battery pack fitted)
You may also like
- Clarke CFP10H Portable 5hp Petrol Engine Driven CompressorProduct No.S00-4363£630.00
- Air Hose Kit 10m with FittingsProduct No.S83-1693£24.95
- Lastmile Blown Fibre Air Compressor Electric 110vProduct No.S00-4353£1,250.00
- F.I.G. Fibre Installation Gun 6.0Ah 12v BatteryProduct No.F19-1117£124.95
- Lastmile Blown Fibre Air Compressor Electric 240vProduct No.S00-1046£1,250.00
- F.I.G. Fibre Installation Gun TripodProduct No.F19-1100£185.00
- Mills Premier Air Blown Fibre Installation ToolkitProduct No.F10-1639£4,495.00
- Lastmile Blown Fibre Air Compressor PetrolProduct No.S00-3790£1,250.00
- Factair 9a Fibrevane Air Compressor PetrolProduct No.S00-1537£1,495.00 £1,995.00