Instructions on how to redeem your money-off goodwill voucher code:
1) Go to millsltd.com and add the product(s) you wish to purchase to the basket (excluded products are listed in the T&Cs below).
2) Enter the voucher code at basket stage.
3) The value of the goodwill voucher will then be subtracted from the order total (excluding VAT).
Terms & Conditions
1) The goodwill voucher value cannot be redeemed against the following products / product categories / brands:
• Cat 5e & Cat 6 cable
• Voice cable
• Coax Cable
• Fibre Cable
• Electrical Cable
• Fibre Blowing Equipment
• Test & Measurement Equipment
• Fibre Inspection Equipment
• Active Equipment
• Fusion Splicers
• Power Tools
• Titanium Tools
• Gas Detection Equipment
• Clearance lines
• Non-Stock specials
• All CYP products
• All Enlogic products
• All CommScope (formerly TE Connectivity) products
• All Fremco products
• All Fluke Networks products
• All products marked as POA
2) Goodwill voucher code is valid for 3 months from date of issue.
3) Mills reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time and to add products, product categories or brands to the exclusion list by posting such changes on this page.
4) Goodwill voucher code applies exclusively to orders placed at millsltd.com. It cannot be used on orders placed via phone, fax, email, post or trade counter.
5) Goodwill voucher code can not be used in conjunction with any other promotional voucher code.
6) Goodwill voucher code is only valid for single use.
7) Mills may withdraw eligibility from any customer, who in its view, abuses the promotion or in any way brings the promotion into disrepute.
8) Standard Mills Terms & Conditions apply and can be found here