Starrett Fast Cut Holesaw 20mm (13/16")
The Starrett Fast Cut Bi-Metal Holesaws combine a new tooth material and a 5.5 TPI/25mm tooth form, with increased resistance to heat and wear.
Providing a smoother, faster cut on a wide range of materials, when compared to the previous constant pitch saw.
Specifically suited to cutting stainless and mild steel sheet, they will also cut through tubes with a wall thickness of up to 3mm (1/8in).
Cutting Depth: 41mm.
Available from 14mm to 152mm diameters
Requires arbor N76-1255.
You may also like
- Flexible Conduit Contractor Pack 20mmProduct No.V01-1305£10.45
- Starrett A1 Arbor for 14-30mm Holesaws 11/32" Hex ShankProduct No.N76-1255£6.68
- Cable Gland M20 BlackProduct No.R07-9888£0.73
- Starrett KFC06023 Fast Cut General Purpose Holesaw Set 22-64mmProduct No.N76-1266£64.22
- Reinforced Conduit 20mm Glands and NutsProduct No.T70-4739£6.25
- 20mm Black Closed GrommetProduct No.R02-2279£2.25
- Round PVC Conduit Black 20mm Back Box Adaptor MAB2BKProduct No.V01-1175£1.58
- 20mm Black Open GrommetProduct No.R02-2281£6.56
- Starrett KFC06022 Fast Cut Electricians Holesaw Set 16-51mmProduct No.N76-5030£57.31
- Cable Gland M20 WhiteProduct No.R07-0402£0.73