Mills is operating with a 'business as usual' service level.
We continue to safeguard our staff, customers and stakeholders using social distancing and other preventative measures including the direction of all team members to undertake regular and consistent hand washing and frequent use of the provided hand sanitisers.
We thank you for your ongoing support.
With the UK Government classifying workers in the information technology, data infrastructure and telecommunications sectors as critical workers, Mills is open for business as usual, in order to provide the essential goods that these critical workers require to do their jobs.
Our business is open from 8am-6pm Monday-Thursday and 8am-5pm on Fridays, as usual.
There is currently no disruption to orders. You can still get your order delivered next-day, provided you order before 5pm (with the usual exceptions applying to cabinets and palletised deliveries etc.)
Please be assured, our teams remain on-hand to support you and to respond to your requirements. Throughout the entire business, we are working relentlessly to ensure that you continue to have access to the equipment and services that will enable you to keep your projects on-track.
We continue to coordinate closely and regularly with our partners, suppliers, manufacturers and couriers to ensure a robust supply chain, with a ready supply of the necessary materials for your business needs.
We have made many adjustments to our business in order to safeguard our staff, customers and stakeholders including:
• Directing all team members to take appropriate preventative measures. This includes regular and consistent hand washing and regular use of the provided hand sanitisers that are located abundantly in all areas of our premises.
• Staff who are able to work remotely are doing so successfully.
• Those whose job functions cannot be facilitated by remote working have been spread across our premises to maximise the distance between co-workers. In addition to this, they have been provided with PPE to minimise risk.
• We have deferred all international and domestic travel for team members.
• We continue to receive goods in and ship them out to customers as usual, but utilising “contact free” delivery rather than traditional signature capturing.
• Whilst customers are still able to order goods for collection from our premises, our Trade Counter is not open in its traditional fashion and “contact free” collection is in place.
We anticipate that as the situation evolves your needs may change as well. Please know that the Mills team is prepared to help you address those challenges. I encourage you to reach out to your Mills account manager or call us on 020 8833 2626 to discuss how we can continue to help you and your business.
We thank you for your ongoing support and understanding during these unprecedented times.