Lyte NELT330 3 Section Extension Ladder 6.85m EN131-2
Professional 3 section ladder to EN131-2 - 10 rungs per section, 6.85m open, 2.92m closed, weight 21.5kg
Re-designed, tested and manufactured in the UK and built from the best quality aluminium and certified to the new EN131-2 Professional standard for frequent and heavy duty work. Now supplied with a high quality stabiliser bar for maximum safety and stability.
Tested & certified to New EN131-2, Professional
Manufactured with D shaped rung for comfort when climbing.
Newly designed stabiliser bar which is easy to fit and reduces the risk of sideways slips and gives a larger and safer footprint.
Tested to a durability test of 50,000 cycles
Improved box section stiles and strengthened rungs inline with the new standard requirements.
Secure non-slip grip with all round PVC moulded feet
Open Height: 6.85 metres
Closed: 2.92 metres
Number of sections: 3
Rungs per section: 10
Weight: 21.5 kg
Maximum capacity load of 150kg
Due to Health and Safety legislation, all ladders are non-returnable and non-refundable. Once the delivery note has been signed, it will be deemed that the condition of the ladder is new and acceptable.
You may also like
- Ladder Stand Off V ShapedProduct No.S00-1187£32.57 £27.14
- Ladder Stand Off FlatProduct No.S00-1186£40.00 £33.33
- Rhino Safeclamp Ladder ClampProduct No.S00-3749£66.22 £55.18
- Ladderfix Extra Ladder StabiliserProduct No.S00-1189£111.74 £93.12
- Ladderfix MicroliteProduct No.S00-7710£166.14 £138.45
- Mills Universal Vehicle Ladder Clamps (Pair) inc PadlocksProduct No.S13-1259£31.39 £26.16
- Ladderfix Compact Ladder StabiliserProduct No.S00-1190£85.96 £71.63