Lyte NELT245 2 Section Extension Ladder 7.81m EN131-2
Professional 2 section ladder to EN131-2 - 15 rungs per section, 7.81m open, 4.42m closed, weight 21.4kg
Double section ladder re-designed, tested and manufactured in the UK and built from the best quality aluminium and certified to the new EN131-2 Professional standard for frequent and heavy duty work. Now supplied with a high quality stabiliser bar for maximum safety and stability.
Tested & certified to New EN131-2, Professional
Manufactured with D shaped rung for comfort when climbing.
Newly designed stabiliser bar which is easy to fit and reduces the risk of sideways slips and gives a larger and safer footprint.
Tested to a durability test of 50,000 cycles
Improved box section stiles and strengthened rungs inline with the new standard requirements.
Secure non-slip grip with all round PVC moulded feet
Open Height: 7.81 metres
Closed: 4.42 metres
Number of sections: 2
Rungs per section: 15
Weight: 21.4 kg
Maximum capacity load of 150kg
Due to Health and Safety legislation, all ladders are non-returnable and non-refundable. Once the delivery note has been signed, it will be deemed that the condition of the ladder is new and acceptable.
To see our delivery charges, please click here
To see our terms regarding returns, please click here
for the grand opening of our new headquarters
- Ladder Stand Off V ShapedProduct No.S00-1187£65.50 £54.58
- Ladderfix Compact Ladder StabiliserProduct No.S00-1190£184.80 £154.00
- Rhino Safeclamp Ladder ClampProduct No.S00-3749£83.24 £69.37
- Ladderfix Extra Ladder StabiliserProduct No.S00-1189£148.84 £124.03
- Mills Universal Vehicle Ladder Clamps (Pair) inc PadlocksProduct No.S13-1259£35.22 £29.35
- Ladder Stand Off FlatProduct No.S00-1186£65.50 £54.58
- Ladderfix MicroliteProduct No.S00-7710£189.10 £157.58