Lyte NELT240 2 Section Extension Ladder 7.03m EN131-2
Professional 2 section ladder to EN131-2 - 14 rungs per section, 7.03m open, 4.04m closed, weight 18.2kg
Double section ladder re-designed, tested and manufactured in the UK and built from the best quality aluminium and certified to the new EN131-2 Professional standard for frequent and heavy duty work. Now supplied with a high quality stabiliser bar for maximum safety and stability.
Tested & certified to New EN131-2, Professional
Manufactured with D shaped rung for comfort when climbing.
Newly designed stabiliser bar which is easy to fit and reduces the risk of sideways slips and gives a larger and safer footprint.
Tested to a durability test of 50,000 cycles
Improved box section stiles and strengthened rungs inline with the new standard requirements.
Secure non-slip grip with all round PVC moulded feet
Open Height: 7.03 metres
Closed: 4.04 metres
Number of sections: 2
Rungs per section: 14
Weight: 18.2 kg
Maximum capacity load of 150kg
Due to Health and Safety legislation, all ladders are non-returnable and non-refundable. Once the delivery note has been signed, it will be deemed that the condition of the ladder is new and acceptable.
for the grand opening of our new headquarters
- Ladder Stand Off V ShapedProduct No.S00-1187£60.92 £50.77
- Ladderfix Extra Ladder StabiliserProduct No.S00-1189£138.46 £115.38
- Rhino Safeclamp Ladder ClampProduct No.S00-3749£78.59 £65.49
- Ladderfix MicroliteProduct No.S00-7710£175.91 £146.59
- Ladder Stand Off FlatProduct No.S00-1186£60.92 £50.77
- Ladderfix Compact Ladder StabiliserProduct No.S00-1190£171.91 £143.26
- Mills Universal Vehicle Ladder Clamps (Pair) inc PadlocksProduct No.S13-1259£32.76 £27.30